The Directorate General for Enterprise (DGE) is committed to ensuring that the harvesting and processing of data from the entreprises.gouv.fr portal and its sub-domains in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
Each form limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary, and indicates:
- The reason why this data is collected
- If the data is mandatory or optional for the purposes of processing your request
Personal data collected as part of the services provided by the entreprises.gouv.fr portal and its sub-domains is processed according to secure protocols. This allows the DGE to manage requests received via its various IT applications (conference registrations, subscription to the "La DGE & Vous" newsletter and writing to the DGE.
Personal data processing
Under the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, correct, amend and delete data that concerns you. You may exercise this right in several ways:
- By sending an email to the webmaster
- By sending a letter to: DGE, Bureau de la communication, 67 rue Barbès, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine, France
How long your personal data will be saved
- Event registration form: one month after the event is held
- Subscription to the "La DGE & Vous" newsletter: one month after the end of the subscription
- Questions submitted using the "Write to the DGE" form: 5 years
- Other data: two years